6. 可采用 home office模式办公。
1. In ge of Key Acs； maintain customer relationships and generate new sales opportunities；
2. Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue；
3. Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client；
4. Works closely with the deliver team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to； identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project；
5. Raise and follow up on Change Request Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections；
6. Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client；
7. Analyzes and evaluates effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results against plan.
1.Passion and aggressive in opportunity winning in new territory and business expanding on existing key ac； result driven with mature mindset ；
2.At least 2 years sales experience. Prefer software or Internet company sales\working experience or relationships；
3. Strong communication & collaboration ability is must；
4. Bachelor degree, computer or similar specialty will be preferred；
5. Solid Oral and written in English & Chinese.
Keimei Plastifizierung Technik (Yantai) Co., Ltd., specializes in the manufacturing of Eisvogel nanotechnology products, and promoting the application technology of Eisvogel nanomaterials. The main products are batches made color pigments and functional additives.
The plant convers 80,000㎡, has more than 50 production lines and a capacity of 20,000 tons per year. The Eisvogel nano-grade batches are typically applied to micro fiber''''''''s coloration and endow various functionality. The base polymers of the micro fiber are normally PP, PA and PET, application fields such as melt-spin Spunbond & Meltblown nonwoven, carpet fiber, textile fiber, etc.
Keimei Plastifizierung Technik (Yantai) Co., Ltd is the new company name after the merger with the former company, Yantai Huada Nano Materials Co., Ltd., which was established in 1993. HUADA had more than 20 years of manufacturing experience of batches, had a strong technical team and robust R & D capabilities, and had an established market recognition, built over a long period time. Their products were mainly used in the field of nonwovens and carpet fibers for domestic and global markets and it had established a good corporate reputation over the years. The recent acquisition by Keimei Plastifizierung Technik GmbH inGermanyenables new manufacturing technologies for nano materials to be implemented into the production capabilities of the new company. It also represents an important strategic move in the world market for KEIMEI, by now having a large production base in Asia. By expanding the production capabilities and having a manufacturing facility in close proximity to Asia-Pacific customers allows for faster service and greater efficiencies in technical support.